Published November 17, 2017
We are currently looking for a Technical Advisor for our pre-owned vehicle dealership (a leader in the industry). Under the supervision of the service department manager, you must welcome clients, allocate appointments, sell work submissions to clients, follow your workday and the evolution of appointments and work with other dealership departments.
The technical advisor must provide the highest quality of service to our clients. He or she must manage every aspect of the sale within the service department, making sure to respect the company’s policies and thus make a difference. He or she must plan and be organized to obtain fixed goals.
- Experience in retail sales (experience in the automotive industry an asset)
- Good presentation
- Easy communication skills
- Organized and structured
- Healthy priority management
- Goal-oriented, customer service and teamwork
- Mechanical knowledge (an asset)
- Able to have fun!
Salary: $75K (base + commission)
Day schedule, full-time position